Whether you’re suing or being sued, we can provide witness testimony, damage estimations, and valuation reports that support your case with industry expertise. Make stronger, more informed decisions and validate your position ahead of a transaction with an asset valuation. Achieve your goals by uncovering risks and issues early so you can strengthen your transaction strategy. We can also help you create business value, raise equity and debt capital, or evaluate strategic alternatives. We can handle portions or all of your daily bookkeeping needs and will be in constant contact with questions or concerns as they arise, so you can refocus your time and effort.
It is important to work with the software vendor to ensure that the software is customized to meet the company’s specific needs. When people sign on with us, they immediately get access to the right tools for their company. You no longer need to experiment to determine what works for your bookkeeping or test our various programs for tax planning. Because we are a high-level tax and accounting firm, we have access to the latest software and tools. More importantly, we know what works and what does not work in the oil and gas industry.
Traditional Oil & Gas
To meet today’s challenges, and anticipate tomorrow’s, you need a partner that truly understands both the past and the future of the energy industry. Our expert instructors and developers form the heart of our educational experience. With their wealth of knowledge and extensive experience in the industry, we’re confident that you can benefit from their hands-on experiences and the industry skills that they have personally developed.
Accounting software that includes project management features can help keep projects on track and within budget. This includes features such as project planning, budgeting, and resource allocation. Working with an accounting professional has several benefits, and even more benefits when you work with us at Smith Carney. For one, we have helped oil and gas companies and investors through the best and worst times.
Thank you for your interest in PwC
To stay competitive, your business needs to adapt while safely maintaining its operations. Whether you have one well or 10,000, our team can scale to meet your needs and grow with you. No matter what part of the oil and gas industry you play oil and gas accountants in, you face complex regulatory challenges on a daily basis. We are looking for lawyers who are passionate about innovation to work as Renewable Energy Lawyers with some of the world’s largest renewable and oil & gas energy companies.
- The E.P.A. data, from 2019, includes emissions from drilling and fracking sites, but excludes emissions from offshore drilling, as well as some parts of the oil and gas supply chain like pipelines or processing plants.
- The software offers a comprehensive knowledge base, including user guides, video tutorials, and webinars.
- On May 28, 2014, the FASB and IASB issued their final standard on revenue from contracts with customers.
- Typically, there is a correlation between the amount of G&A spent and the amount of attainable detail.
- But after China’s recent reversal of its lockdown policies, the agency’s executive director, Fatih Birol, said he expected a sharp rebound in demand, which could mean higher energy prices in other markets.
- For example, it can handle complex calculations related to drilling costs, royalties, and land leases.